Twice baked potato's. The best thing about this recipe is that it's wonderfully flexible. The amounts shown are a guideline, but really it's up to your own imagination and taste. Take baked potatoes to the ultimate level of creamy, cheesy, buttery goodness.
The first bake is roasting the potatoes so they are nice and tender and the outside is crispy. Double Baked Potatoes aka Twice Baked Potatoes – Filled with Flavor! Indiana Mommy – Cooking From the Heart Land.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, twice baked potato's. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The best thing about this recipe is that it's wonderfully flexible. The amounts shown are a guideline, but really it's up to your own imagination and taste. Take baked potatoes to the ultimate level of creamy, cheesy, buttery goodness.
Twice baked potato's is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Twice baked potato's is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have twice baked potato's using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Twice baked potato's:
- Prepare 4 of potato's.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lawry's season salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of real bacon bits.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ranch dressing.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 of chopped scallions.
Place the potatoes on a baking sheet. Baked potato shells stuffed with fluffy mashed potatoes, sour cream, cheese, bacon and chives! Twice-baked potatoes are a simple, delicious treat that are sure to please, whether you serve them as an appetizer or a hearty side dish to complement a meal. Russet potatoes – preferably go for the larger potatoes.
Instructions to make Twice baked potato's:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Wash potato's and poke few times with a fork and then wrap in tin foil and bake for a hour and 10 minutes.
- Once your potato's are out of the oven remove tinfoil Using a oven mitten cut each potato in half.
- Using your oven mitten hold the half potato and use a spoon to dig out the middle of the potato putting the part you dig out in a bowl.
- Once you got your potato's all done place the potato shells on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Mash potato's with the butter salt and milk…then add the seasoning salt.. bacon.. scallions.. 1/2 of the shredded cheese and ranch mix together.
- Fill the shells with the mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
I have made these will all sizes of russet potatoes the small ones work you just have to fill a lot more. It's a family favorite for a reason. Twice Baked Potatoes: Twice-baked potatoes are a great holiday meal. To be honest, they're great for any day and are super tasty and filling. Potatoes with cheese, bacon, green onions.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food twice baked potato's recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!