Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my baked cream of mushroom pork chops recipe. To cook my baked cream of mushroom pork chops you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops:
- You need 4-6 of pork chops.
- You need 1-2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1 (4 oz) of can mushrooms.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need of Dried parsley for garnish.
- Take of Canola or olive oil for frying.
Instructions to make My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops:
- In a large skillet, heat a couple tablespoons of oil over high heat..
- Season pork chops all over with salt, garlic and pepper to taste..
- Cook pork chops until browned on both sides, about 2-3 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add pork chops to oven safe dish..
- Pour cream of mushroom soup on top and mix in dried thyme and mushrooms. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through and tender..
- Garnish with dried parsley..
If you find this My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.