Twice Baked Potato Casserole. Slice warm potatoes in half and remove flesh with a spoon and place in a large bowl; discard skin. Mash flesh and add butter, cream cheese, sour cream and milk and stir to combine and until butter and cream cheese. Twice baked potato casserole is a simple way to use all the ingredients for twice baked potatoes but in a creamy casserole-form.
Recipe by Alan in SW Florida. Peel potatoes, and coarsely mash pulp with a potato masher. This Twice Baked Potato Casserole has all your favorite flavors from a twice baked potato but in a delicious casserole form!
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, twice baked potato casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Twice Baked Potato Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Twice Baked Potato Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Slice warm potatoes in half and remove flesh with a spoon and place in a large bowl; discard skin. Mash flesh and add butter, cream cheese, sour cream and milk and stir to combine and until butter and cream cheese. Twice baked potato casserole is a simple way to use all the ingredients for twice baked potatoes but in a creamy casserole-form.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook twice baked potato casserole using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Twice Baked Potato Casserole:
- Take 4 of large Russet Potatos.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Take 4 Tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Get 1/2 Cup of Cheese (grated).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bacon (cooked and crumbled).
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Chives.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Cheese (grated).
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Chives.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Bacon (cooked and crumbled).
That's what this Twice Baked Potato Casserole is all about. Last week my husband had a potluck at work. He texted me saying that he needed me to make potato salad. Place the seasoned potato mixture in the prepared casserole and top with the remaining grated Cheddar.
Instructions to make Twice Baked Potato Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Poke holes in the potatoes with a fork, and bake for 75 minutes..
- Scoop out the inside of potatoes into large mixing bowl, roughly mash with a fork or potato masher. Add the next 7 ingredients and mix well mith a hand blender..
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°F. Butter a 9 X 9 inch baking pan and then add the potato mixture to the pan..
- Sprinkle the toppings on top of the potatoes and bake for 20 minutes..
See recipes for Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes too. This Twice Baked Potato Casserole has all the delicious flavors of a twice baked potato, but in a quick and simple casserole form. Definitely comfort food at its best. This Twice Baked Potato Casserole is going to be the perfect addition to your Easter dinner or any meal. Filling and comforting, this Twice Baked Potato Casserole makes a perfect no-fuss side dish for a holiday meal.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food twice baked potato casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!