Fried Udon Noodles With Shrimp and Spicy Peanut Sauce. Fried udon noodles with red peppers and shrimp, all slathered in a spicy peanut sauce is simple and filling. The peanut sauce should be thick, but pourable. If the sauce is too thick, add a couple tablespoons of additional water and blend again.
DIRECTIONS Add honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and chili-garlic sauce and mix well. **Chili-Garlicsauce can be increased or decreased depending on how spicy you like your dish. Stir-fried with squid, small shrimp, shiitake mushrooms, carrot, zucchini, yakisoba sauce and katsuobushi. Stir-fried buckwheat noodles with shimeji and shiitake mushrooms, Heura vegetable protein, pak choi, fried carrot peel and spicy coconut milk and miso sauce.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fried udon noodles with shrimp and spicy peanut sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Udon Noodles With Shrimp and Spicy Peanut Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Fried Udon Noodles With Shrimp and Spicy Peanut Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Fried udon noodles with red peppers and shrimp, all slathered in a spicy peanut sauce is simple and filling. The peanut sauce should be thick, but pourable. If the sauce is too thick, add a couple tablespoons of additional water and blend again.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried udon noodles with shrimp and spicy peanut sauce using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Udon Noodles With Shrimp and Spicy Peanut Sauce:
- Take 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of natural peanut butter.
- Take 1 of -inch chunk fresh ginger.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Make ready to taste of Hot sauce,.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of sesame oil, divided.
- Make ready 1 of large yellow onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 2 of large red bell peppers, cored and thinly sliced.
- Take 8 of -ounce package udon noodles.
- Take 1 pound of shelled raw shrimp, patted dry (frozen will also do).
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts.
Quick and Easy Udon Noodle SoupRecipezazz. chicken broth, udon noodles, chives, oyster sauce, miso paste. Spicy Peanut Chicken Udon Noodle SaladJennifer Cooks. These spicy peanut noodles have so much flavor! I added some gochujang paste to make it spicy, peanut butter for that sweet, nutty zest and Noodles – Store bought, packaged.
Steps to make Fried Udon Noodles With Shrimp and Spicy Peanut Sauce:
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. While the water heats, in a blender combine the peanut butter, ginger, vinegar, soy sauce, water, garlic and black pepper. Blend until smooth. The peanut sauce should be thick, but pourable. If the sauce is too thick, add a couple tablespoons of additional water and blend again. Taste, then add hot sauce to your desired heat preference, blending again. Set aside..
- In a large skillet over medium-high, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add the onion and peppers, then cook until just tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside. Reserve the skillet. Add the udon noodles to the boiling water and cook for 2 minutes, or until just barely cooked. The noodles should still be a bit firm. While the noodles cook, return the skillet to medium-high heat and add the remaining 2 tablespoons of sesame oil. Drain the noodles well and add them to the hot skillet.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until the shrimp are just pink, about 5 minutes. Return the onion and peppers to the skillet and toss until heated. Remove the skillet from the heat, then pour in a liberal amount of peanut sauce (use as much or as little as you prefer), using tongs to toss the ingredients until well coated. Top with the peanuts and serve..
Use your favorite noodles in this recipe. I've used different noodles before, such as soba, udon, rice noodles, etc. Boiled udon noodles combine with a delectable simple, sauce made of creamy peanut butter, sweet honey, salty soy sauce, fresh ginger, and chicken broth. This super-fast stir-fry features fresh udon noodles with bacon, kimchi, and garlic in a sweet-and-spicy Asian-inspired sauce. Asian Garlic Noodles – Easy peasy Asian noodle stir-fry using pantry ingredients that you already have on hand.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fried udon noodles with shrimp and spicy peanut sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!