Crispy Pork Belly.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crispy pork belly. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Pork Belly is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Crispy Pork Belly is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crispy pork belly using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Pork Belly:
- Make ready block of Pork belly.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of five spice powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vinegar.
Instructions to make Crispy Pork Belly:
- Simmer the pork block in hot water with some ginger, spring onion and rice wine for 30 minutes..
- Remove from hot water and dry the skin with a towel. Use a sharp object such as fork, knife or tenderizer to poke holes on the skin. Poke as many holes as possible. Then, apply a layer of vinegar on the skin..
- Marinate the back of the meat with the seasoning ingredients. You can cut strips on the meat to let the meat absorb more spice, but not to overcut till the skin. Leave the pork marinate in the fridge for 24 hours..
- Bake the meat in an oven for 30 minutes at 160 degree celcius. Put a tray of water under the oven rack for moisture, so the meat wont be dry..
- Finally, bake the meat at 200 degree celcius for 10 to15 minutes and you will notice the skin turn golden brown and crispy. Remove from oven and scratch away any black burnt on the skin and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crispy pork belly recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!