Baked BBQ Chicken. Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken but I don't want to fire up the BBQ. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner! Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top.
I like to cook the chicken on a metal rack over a baking sheet to allow even heat and continuous airflow on all sides. Baked BBQ Chicken is moist and juicy on the inside, and crispy on the outside. Roasted in a delicious bbq sauce with slightly sticky bark, this is one of the BEST chicken bbq dinners you can have.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked bbq chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken but I don't want to fire up the BBQ. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner! Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top.
Baked BBQ Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked BBQ Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked bbq chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Olive Oul.
- Prepare 3 lb of bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces ( breasts, thighs, or leg quarters).
- Get 1 of Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- Take 12 oz of BBQ Sauce (I use Sweet Baby Rays).
Easy and healthy Baked BBQ Chicken – You can whip up the sauce, pour it over some chicken breasts, pop it in the. All Reviews for Baked BBQ Fried Chicken. Baked BBQ Fried Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Place chicken breast in a baking dish.
Steps to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat olive oil in lg. cast iron skillet over med-high heat..
- Season chicken w/ salt and pepper. With tongs, place chicken in skillet, skin side down, in hot oil. Brown chicken on all sides..
- Transfer browned chicken to 9×13 baking dish. Pour BBQ sauce all over chicken, making sure to cover all sides. Cover with foil and bake 40 min. Uncover and bake another 5-10 min, until chicken is cooked through… 165°F when measured w/ an instant read thermometer..
- I got this recipe from About.com, posted by Stephanie Gallagher..
Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread BBQ sauce on each chicken breast. Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner. Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love it too. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food baked bbq chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!