Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which increases your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given moment. The higher your levels of serotonin, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a great protein source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato balls with chicken and white sauce recipe. You can have potato balls with chicken and white sauce using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce:
- Use of Main Ingredient.
- Prepare 5 medium of Potato.
- Use 1 large of boiled chopped Chicken.
- Provide 4 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Use of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Provide of ground cumin.
- Take of curry powder.
- Take 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Use of White Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take of salt.
- Use of pepper.
- Provide of Topping.
- Use 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce:
- Boil the potato and smash them.
- Mix the smashed potato, parsley and milk with a little salt and pepper.
- Form the mix as balls and leave it.
- Put the onion on a pan with some oil till it becomes golden.
- Add the chopped boiled chicken and the tomato paste stire till all are combined.
- Season the mix with salt, pepper, cumin and curry powder.
- Now in in a large oven dish put the chicken mix in the ground and put the potato balls in different places on top of it and leave it.
- For the white sauce, add some chopped onion with some oil in a deep frying pan.
- Stir till the onion becomes golden then add the flour.
- Mix them then add the milk slowley while mixing them on a light fire.
- Make sure it doesnt clutter and add some salt and pepper.
- After mixing the sauce well add it on top of the chicken and potato balls.
- Finally add the cheese on top of it and put it in 180°F oven till it melt.
It's creamy and comforting though not too calorific. Perfect served with carrots, beans or peas. It involves simply combining ready-to-eat chicken pieces with cooked potatoes and pouring over an easy white sauce before the dish bakes to golden perfection. My version of Potato with chicken and white sauce is all about. One Pot of potato with chicken and white sauce is a warm, comforting, fragrant, and humble dinner/lunch recipe.
If you find this Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.