Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Braised Sweet Potato & Chicken with Butter and Miso recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braised Sweet Potato & Chicken with Butter and Miso recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really great at beating back depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you raise your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Try to eat an egg and feel better!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to braised sweet potato & chicken with butter and miso recipe. To cook braised sweet potato & chicken with butter and miso you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Sweet Potato & Chicken with Butter and Miso:
- Get 1 of Sweet potato.
- Take 250 grams of Chicken thigh.
- Use 1 tbsp of Margarine (butter flavored).
- Provide of Mixed seasonings (mix beforehand).
- You need 2 tsp of Miso.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sake or water.
Instructions to make Braised Sweet Potato & Chicken with Butter and Miso:
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces (if you can buy pre-cut-pieces of chicken, use them)..
- Peel the sweet potato if necessary and cut into bite-sized pieces. I cut it in half lengthways and slice into 1 cm thickness. Soak in a bowl of water..
- Drain the sweet potato. Put them in a bowl and cover with cling film. Microwave at 600 W for about 2 and half minutes..
- Meanwhile, heat a pan first (refer to the helpful hints section). Add the chicken and 1 tablespoon of sake (not listed in the ingredients) and cover with a lid. Cook over a medium heat. Turn over the chicken..
- When the colour of the chicken has changed and cooked through about 70 to 80 % (about 2 to 3 minutes) uncover and clean the excess juice and fat from the bottom of the pan..
- Add the butter and sweet potato. Cook until golden brown (over a medium to high heat)..
- Add the ■ mixed seasonings at the end. Reduce the sauce and use it to coat the chicken and sweet potato..
- This has the same combination of butter and sweet potato.'Sweet Potato Flavoured with Butter, Served with Ogura and Vanilla Ice Cream'. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146295-buttered-sweet-potatoes-with-sweet-red-beans-and-vanilla-ice-cream.
Gamja jorim (감자조림) is a braised potato dish. It's a popular side dish at home and restaurants and for home-packed lunch boxes. Roll the meat in the flour; add to the leek and sauté until browned. Add the sweet potato, stock and orange juice. Put the pan back on the hob then add the beans and sweet potatoes.
If you find this Braised Sweet Potato & Chicken with Butter and Miso recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.