Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to begin with as any. This will go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You really need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pumpkin mushroom soup recipe. To cook creamy pumpkin mushroom soup you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup:
- You need 300 gm of pumpkin.
- Provide 250 gm of mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk cream.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of fish stock/seasoning.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic and onion powder.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Some water.
Steps to make Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup:
- While waiting for rice to cook in rice cooker, clean and prepare the mushrooms. Any mushrooms is okay depending on the flavor you prefer.
- Cut pumpkin into cubes. They don't have to be perfect because they will be all mushy inside the pan later on..
- Add pumpkin along with half cup of water in a pan, fish stock, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper (I used dried chilli pepper) and ginger. Add more water (half cup each time) if you think it's not enough to soften the pumpkin..
- When pumpkin softens, add mushrooms along with coconut milk cream. You'll notice that you didn't need to add so much water before because once mushrooms are cooked, more liquid will form. Lower the flame and keep stirring until it reaches the point you prefer it to be served. I like extra mushy pumpkin and mushrooms. Add salt if you like..
- Serve with warm white rice. I prefer the rice slightly al dente. I also make extra rice for my dog (but don't give so much, dogs shouldn't consume too much coconut milk).
Then remove one cup of the mushrooms and set aside. To make the croutons, combine softened butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Spread butter mixture evenly over one side of each bread slice. Place bread, buttered side up, on a baking sheet. Add all the other ingredients, except the cream.
If you find this Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.