Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jambalaya recipe. To cook jambalaya you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jambalaya:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 lb of chicken breast, bite sized pieces.
- Get 1 lb of Andouille sausage, 1/4 inch slices.
- You need 1 of medium onion, diced.
- You need 1 cup of celery, diced.
- You need 2-3 of peppers, 1 inch pieces.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of low sodium chicken broth or water or both mixed.
- Prepare 1 of can(14.5oz) diced tomatoes or 1 cup of quartered plum tomatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of uncooked rice.
Instructions to make Jambalaya:
- In a large pot coated with olive oil over medium heat, cook the chicken and sausage for 10-15 minutes. Remove from pot..
- Add the onions, peppers and celery to the pot. Cook until the onions are slightly translucent. Around 5 minutes. Stir in the seasonings..
- Put the chicken and sausages back into the pot. Cook together for around 5 minutes..
- Pour in the broth and tomatoes. Bring to a boil..
- Once boiling, add the rice. Stir, place the lid on the pot, reduce heat to low, and cook for 30 to 35 minutes..
- At the end, stir together..
Feel free to add more or less of either, depending on your heat preferences. Jambalaya is a wildly popular dish that originated in New Orleans and was inspired by flavors around the world—Spanish, West African, and French to name a few. Stir in the celery, green peppers, onion, garlic, seasonings and pepper sauce. This quintessential dish from New Orleans is a spicy one-pot rice dish featuring chicken, andouille sausage, shrimp, and a whole host of Southern flavors. Jambalaya is a hallmark of the Creole cuisine.
If you find this Jambalaya recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.