Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked potato and chicken breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked potato and chicken breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at beating back depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Eat an egg and jolly up!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato and chicken breasts recipe. To make baked potato and chicken breasts you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked potato and chicken breasts:
- Get 4 of chicken breasts.
- Use 125 g of mushrooms.
- Use 1 of yellow pepper.
- Take 8 of medium sized potatoes.
- Get 3 tablespoons of Butter.
- Take 1/3 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of crushed garlic.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chives.
- Use to taste of White pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cube of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Portuguese chicken spice.
- Use to drizzle of Olive oil.
- Provide of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Take 1 packet of Knorr classic white sauce.
- You need to garnish of Feta cheese.
Steps to make Baked potato and chicken breasts:
- Wash potatoes and oven bake for 45 minutes or microwave for 10 to 15 minutes depending on size.
- Chop onions, yellow pepper and mushrooms.
- Finely chop chives.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a pan and spice chicken with Portuguese chicken spice,fry chicken breasts on low heat until cooked.
- In a saucepan with olive oil, fry onions, garlic, mushrooms, pepper, Brussels sprouts and chives. Add coriander.
- Cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add milk and sour cream and simmer on very low heat.
- Add Knorr classic white sauce and simmer on low heat.
- Plate 2 potatoes cut open, chicken breast, and pour sauce over both, finishing with crumbling feta cheese over the meal.
- Serve with a salad of your choice.
The filling choices are endless which makes it great for any season. Serve it right after you take it out of the oven to enjoy its amazing crispy potato shell and flavorful filling alongside your favorite dipping sauce and a fresh salad. This recipe is easy to prepare. This is the most popular of all chicken breast recipes that I've ever published. It's a JUICY Oven Baked Chicken Breast sprinkled with a magic simple seasoning then baked until caramelised.
If you find this Baked potato and chicken breasts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.