Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sweet potato fries recipe. To cook baked sweet potato fries you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Sweet Potato Fries:
- Get of Sweet Potato.
- Take of olive oil.
- Use of dried thyme.
- Prepare of salt & pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potato Fries:
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Cut into fries. In a bowl, drizzle the sweet potato fries with the olive oil. Using your hands, toss to coat the sweet potato. Spread the fries on a baking sheet and sprinkle with the thyme, salt and pepper to taste..
- Roast, stirring with a spatula halfway through the baking time, until the sweet potatoes are tender and brown at the edges, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve..
- If you like these fries, try it with my South African Meatball recipe. I use this one to make hamburger patties, meat loaf and meat balls. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342881-south-african-style-meatballs.
If you find this Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.