Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot jambalaya recipe. To cook instant pot jambalaya you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Jambalaya:
- Provide 1 of yellow onion.
- Get 2 of green peppers.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 2 lbs of andouille sausage.
- Use 1 of celery stalk.
- You need 14.5 oz of can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Take 14.5 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Use 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Louisiana hot sauce.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of thyme.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Jambalaya:
- In sauce pan fry onions, peppers, and celery using 1 Tablespoon oil until al dente..
- In Instant Pot fry sausage on Sauté using 1 tablespoon oil until brown..
- Mix all ingredients in Instant Pot and set to 5 minutes on high..
- Serve with long grain rice. I like making my rice with chicken broth instead of regular water..
How to make Jambalaya in the Instant Pot: Turn instant pot to the saute setting and add the oil. Once the oil is hot, add the andouille sausage slices and cook them until browned. Transfer them to a paper towel-lined plate. Add a little more oil to the pot, and then add the chicken, scraping up the browned bits from the bottom of the instant pot. Rinse out pot liner and choose Saute function.
If you find this Instant Pot Jambalaya recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.