Chicken Tortilla Soup. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe – bursting with flavor and always sure to satisfy!
Tender chicken, black beans, and hearty Tex-Mex vegetables together in the perfect. It's made with crispy fried strips of corn tortillas in a tomato-based Mexican soup with chicken stock, chiles, avocado, Jack cheese, cilantro and lime. This Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup from Delish.com combines chicken breasts, fire-roasted tomatoes, and black beans for the easiest, healthiest soup.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken tortilla soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Tortilla Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe – bursting with flavor and always sure to satisfy!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken tortilla soup using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Take 4 of Chicken Leg Quarters.
- Take 12 cup of Water (just to fill a medium-large pot).
- Make ready 1 of Large Onion.
- Make ready 10 of Garlic Cloves (ruffly choped).
- Take of Cabbage (cut into strips) for toping.
- Get 1 3/4 of Avocado (cut into half slices) for topping.
- Make ready 1 bunch of Green Onion (choped or topping).
- Get 1 of Shreded Monetary Jack Cheese.
- Take 12 of Tortillas cut into strips (fried or backed into chips) or store bought tortilla strips.
- Get 1 cup of Sour Cream (avocado sour cream sauce).
- Prepare 1 can of El Pato Enchilada Sauce.
- Take 1 can of El Pato Tomato Hot Sauce.
- Get 2 can of Diced Tomatoes With Green Chillies.
- Take 1 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oregano Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready of Salt And Peper.
- Make ready 1/4 of Avocado mashed (avocado sour cream sauce).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice (avocado sour cream sauce).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder (avocado sour cream sauce).
- Get 1/4 of Onion (finely choped).
Simmer a recipe for spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup from Food Network that's loaded with fire-roasted tomatoes, black beans, jalapenos and more. Chicken tortilla soup is a great way to use up leftover ingredients, but you can also make it completely from scratch. It can take a bit of preparation, but the results are well worth it. It is also quite easy to.
Steps to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Fill large pot with water and boil leg quarters untill just cooked..
- Remove leg quarters but leave water and remove from heat. Let legs cool..
- While legs cool prep all ingredients that need cutting or mashing..
- Add garlic cloves, 3/4 of onion, oregano powder, chilli powder, garlic powder, lemon juice, all cans and salt and peper to water..
- Take all chicken off bones and dice.
- Add chicken back into soup. Let cook for about 20-30 minutes..
- Make sour avocado sour cream sauce. Mix all ingredients well..
- Put soup in bowl top with cheese, onions, cabbage, avocado sour cream sauce, sliced avocados,tortillas strips and green onion as garnish for color..
- Eat and ENJOY :).
Recipe by Valerie Marie. (Two forks work well to pull the chicken apart!). Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. I never even thought to make it at. This Chicken Tortilla Soup is the soup of my dreams. It's almost dump and run for the ideal easy weeknight dinner or fabulous for crowds.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken tortilla soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!