Homemade Peanut Butter Cream.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, homemade peanut butter cream. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Peanut Butter Cream is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Homemade Peanut Butter Cream is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade peanut butter cream using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Peanut Butter Cream:
- Prepare 200 g of roasted peanuts.
- Get 100 of ml~150ml maple syrup.
- Take 40 g of butter(salted, or unsalted +a pinch of salt).
Instructions to make Homemade Peanut Butter Cream:
- Use unsalted roasted good peanut with skin. And today I use maple syrup. You can put any syrup you like. If you can find Japanese ‘Amasake’ (sweet drink made from rice) it’s nice taste with peanut paste..
- Blend in food processor and you can make creamy or lumpy..
- If you like soft peanut butter paste, please put more syrup. Or blend more than 5 minutes..
- Let’s make peanut butter sandwich. Push edges and close..
- This is Japanese ‘lunch pack’ sandwich style. ‘Lunch pack’ is popular in Japan and there are so many kinds of ‘lunch pack’, ham, egg mayonnaise… and you can buy at convenience stores or at station shops..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food homemade peanut butter cream recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!