Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Chicken With Potato And Leek In Ginger Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Chicken With Potato And Leek In Ginger Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for raising your mood. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a great protein food source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken with potato and leek in ginger sauce recipe. To make fried chicken with potato and leek in ginger sauce you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Chicken With Potato And Leek In Ginger Sauce:
- Use 700 grams of cut in small chunk chicken.
- You need 4 small of chunk potato.
- Get of GINGER SAUCE.
- Provide 1 cup of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of shao xing rice wine.
- Take 1/2 cup of pounded ginger.
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Instructions to make Fried Chicken With Potato And Leek In Ginger Sauce:
- DEEP FRY POTATO.
- cut potato into cube and pan fry till lightly brown and cook then set aside.
- MARINATE CHICKEN.
- Marinate chicken with ginger sauce for 10 minute then drain.
- DEEP FRY CHICKEN.
- deep fry chicken for about 10 to 12 minute till lightly brown and cooked longer depending on the size of the chicken.
- on oiled pan cook leek for 1 minute then set aside.
- COOK GINGER SAUCE.
- in pan bring balance of marinated sauce simmer for about 1 to 2 minute till sauce thicken then off heat and toss in fried chicken and potato and mix well.
- serve with leek.
Garnish with the fried leek and left over spring onion. Trim each chicken thigh and cut chicken into bite-sized chunks and add them to a large bowl. Add half the marinade to bowl and mix through the chicken pieces to coat well. Toast the sesame seeds by heating a small, dry pan on medium-low heat. Heat a wok or fryingpan to over a high heat with the olive oil.
If you find this Fried Chicken With Potato And Leek In Ginger Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.