Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez red beans & rice recipe. To make mike's ez red beans & rice you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice:
- You need 2 (1 Pound) of Cans Red Kidney Beans.
- Get 1 1/2 Cups of Pre-cooked Fine Diced Andouille Sausage.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Fine Diced Green Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fine Diced Purple [red] Onions.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Diced Celery [with leaves].
- Provide 4 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine minced].
- Get 1 of LG Tomato [chopped].
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Beef Broth.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Provide 5 Drops of Liquid Smoke [or more].
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Oregeno.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Chives [garnish].
- Use 2 tbsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce Or Tabasco [or more + reserves].
- Provide 2 Cups of Long Grained Rice [boil as per manufactures directions].
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice:
- Start your water boil for your long grained rice..
- Sauté your hard vegetables in olive oil for 7 minutes or, until vegetables are translucent. Stir regularly..
- Add everything else except for rice and stir. Simmer for 15 minutes covered. Stir occasionally..
- Boil rice as per manufactures directions. Drain and add to pot. Boil rice 5 additional minutes in your red bean mixture. Stir regularly. Serve with Louisiana Hot Sauce to the side and garnish with fresh chives and parsley. Enjoy!.
The Big Fat Secret Behind Creamy and Flavorful Red Beans. Fat is the key to flavorful, creamy red beans. What's your favorite kind of fat? If you love red beans and cook them religiously, you probably have a favorite kind of fat that adds the dimension, flavor and creaminess you can't live without – whether it's canola, corn or olive oil, butter, margarine, bacon grease, or even lard. Black Beans Versus Red Beans – Side-by-Side Nutritional Comparison of Black Beans and Red Beans. main content.
If you find this Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.