Buttery Southwest Cornbread.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, buttery southwest cornbread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Buttery Southwest Cornbread is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Buttery Southwest Cornbread is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook buttery southwest cornbread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttery Southwest Cornbread:
- Make ready 1 box of jiffy corn bread mix.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/2 can of creamed corn.
- Take 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Get 1 of diced jalapeños (optional).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of salsa (I used clints salsa, but use whatever kind is your fav).
- Get 1/2 stick of melted butter.
Steps to make Buttery Southwest Cornbread:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray an 8×8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine melted butter, creamed corn, jalapeños if using, and salsa . Mix well..
- Add the egg and combine together..
- Mix the jiffy in with the wet ingredients, blend in the cheese, and mix in the sour cream last..
- Pour batter into prepared dish. Bake for 45-55 minutes until brown..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food buttery southwest cornbread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!