Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Spicy Thai Shrimp Ramen Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Thai Shrimp Ramen Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Thai Shrimp Ramen Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy thai shrimp ramen noodles recipe. You can have mike's spicy thai shrimp ramen noodles using 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Thai Shrimp Ramen Noodles:
- Use of Shrimp [pre-steamed – de-veined – de-shelled].
- Prepare of Thai Chilies [small chop or 1/2 tbsp red pepper flakes].
- You need of Thai Basil [chopped – packed – no substitutions – it makes the dish].
- Provide of Red Or White Onions [sliced thin – i use both].
- Get of Fresh Cabbage [sliced thin].
- Prepare of Green Onions [1" angle chop].
- Prepare of Fresh Bean Sprouts [left whole].
- Get of Fresh Jalapeños [round slice].
- You need of Fresh Ginger [minced].
- Provide of Diakon Radishes [thin sliced].
- Take of Fresh Snap Peas [left whole].
- You need of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- You need of Fresh Carrots [thin sliced or shaved].
- You need of Fresh Mushrooms [sliced].
- Prepare of Fresh Eggplant [chopped – optional].
- Prepare of Cans Low Sodium Vegetable Or Seafood Broth/Stock.
- You need of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Take of Chinese 5 Spice [heaping].
- You need of Bags Oriental Ramen Noodles [or 6 oz organic ramen noodles].
- Take of Garlic Siracha Sauce.
- You need of Hoisin Sauce.
- Provide of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Fresh Black Pepper.
- Use of Sesame Oil & 1 tbsp Wok Oil.
- Use of Sesame Seeds [garnish].
- Take of as needed Fresh Lime Wedges [for serving].
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Thai Shrimp Ramen Noodles:
- Slice, chop and seperate your more dense vegetables from your softer vegetables. Authors Note: Some vegetables listed above aren't pictured below. I have a few picky eaters here tonight..
- Bring your broth, Chinese 5 Spice and sliced green onions a boil. Authors Note: Go low sodium on your broth. Remember, you can always add more soy sauce [sodium] but it's darn near impossible to remove it..
- Use regular Ramen Noodles or organic Ramen Noodles. Maruchan Noodles are easier due to their flavor packets. Either way, they're sturdy noodles that will hold up, even upon re-heating..
- Add your noodles to the boiling pot. Boil for exactly 3 minutes..
- Drain your noodles but don't disgard your broth. Reserve it just in case some want a wet noodle soup. Feel free to add additional water if need be..
- Place your boiled noodles and flavor packets with green onions in a bowl. Add 1/4 cup broth, as well as your Fish, Sriracha, Soy and Hoisin sauces. Mix well with chopsticks and seal noodles up tightly. Allow your noodles to sweat and plump up in all of that delicious flavor for at least 10 minutes..
- Seal tightly..
- Add sesame and wok oil to a heated pan or Wok..
- Add your most dense vegetables [i.e., snap peas, water chestnuts, red/white onions, diakon radishes, carrots, jalapeños, etc.] to your heated pan. Fry vegetables on high for 3 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Add your least dense vegetables [i.e., cabbage, mushrooms, basil, cilantro and sprouts] to your pan and fry for 1 minute longer. You'll want some crisp to your cabbage so don't over fry..
- Add your pre-steamed shrimp and noodle mixture to your sizzling Wok. Mix well and fry for 1 minute longer covered. Add additional broth if needed or desired..
- 2 lbs pre-steamed, pre-shucked, de-veined shrimp..
- Know you can make this noodle dish on the dry or wet noodle side. [as in a soup] 1st picture below is a wet noodle soup. The bottom 2 pictures are considered dry, pan seared noodles. Serve noodles hot with sides of additional Soy, Siracha, Hoisin and Fish Sauce. Also, lime wedges and fresh Thai Basil. Garnish noodle dish with sesame seeds and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!.
- These last 2 photos are of a dry, pan seared Thai noodle dishes..
If you find this Mike's Spicy Thai Shrimp Ramen Noodles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.