The Not Your Ordinary Skunkmonkey Fruitcake. YUMMY & TASTY TINOLANG MANOK (exact ingredients below) TINOLANG MANOK is a soup based Filipino dish served as the main course. This is one super fruitcake, not your ordinary dull or hard cake! It was in a magazine and although I don't always have the time or extra money at Christmas time for extravagant things, it was a gift for my husband.
This is one delicious fruitcake you won't want to give away! There are light fruitcake recipes in some of the cake cookbooks. You can always change a recipe and make it lighter by changing ingredients.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, the not your ordinary skunkmonkey fruitcake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The Not Your Ordinary Skunkmonkey Fruitcake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. The Not Your Ordinary Skunkmonkey Fruitcake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
YUMMY & TASTY TINOLANG MANOK (exact ingredients below) TINOLANG MANOK is a soup based Filipino dish served as the main course. This is one super fruitcake, not your ordinary dull or hard cake! It was in a magazine and although I don't always have the time or extra money at Christmas time for extravagant things, it was a gift for my husband.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have the not your ordinary skunkmonkey fruitcake using 42 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make The Not Your Ordinary Skunkmonkey Fruitcake:
- Get of the cake.
- Prepare 2 cup of light syrup.
- Take 1 lb of raisins.
- Get 2 lb of golden raisins.
- Take 2 1/2 lb of whole pitted dates.
- Get 2 lb of candied citron.
- Prepare 1 lb of candied pineapple.
- Take 1/4 lb of candied orange peel.
- Make ready 1/4 lb of candied lemon peels.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of candied cherries.
- Make ready 1/2 lb of blanched almonds.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of allpurpose flour.
- Make ready 2 tsp of soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cloves ground.
- Take 1 tsp of allspice.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mace.
- Take 1/2 lb of butter.
- Take 1/2 lb of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of plus 2 tablespoon dark brown sugar packed.
- Get 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of currant jelly.
- Make ready 1 cup of molasses.
- Take 1 lb of craisins.
- Get 1 lb of dried blue berries.
- Get 1 lb of pecans.
- Get 1 lb of hazelnuts chopped.
- Take 1 lb of cashew nuts chopped.
- Get 1/2 lb of macadamia nuts chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 lb of black English walnuts.
- Get 3/4 lb of Brazilian nuts.
- Make ready 1 lb of coconut flakes.
- Take of glaze.
- Make ready 1 cup of apple juice or cider.
- Take 1/2 cup of wine fruit base apple peach or grape.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1/4 cup of apple juice or cider.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 3 1/2 cup of apple juice or apple cider or apple wine.
Here's a comprehensive field guide to The Ordinary. Definition of fruitcake in the Idioms Dictionary. fruitcake phrase. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Crazy, idiotic, as in Mary's nutty as a fruitcake if she thinks she can get away with that.
Instructions to make The Not Your Ordinary Skunkmonkey Fruitcake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- Beat the eggs well. then mix all the ingredients. this gonna make a lot of cakes. I love to give them away..
- Take the pans, (use deep one like bundt pans loaf pans and so on), grease the pans with butter or non-stick spray. Then line with parchment paper. I used to use brown bags to line. Either one will work. Then fill pans up almost to top of each pan. bake until done let cool. Then put into fridge it cuts better cooled. I usually give some away or freeze till I eat.
- In a pot boil apple juice or cider. Add dark brown sugar. add wine boil 5 minutes. add cinnamon. mix cornstarch and apple juice or cider. add to boiling glaze to thicken. When done pour over the fruit cake. it will harden a bit let it cool. wrap cake and do as you like..
- This makes 8 good sized cakes.
The adjective nutty meaning "insane" was first recorded in. My Wife Elaine and I are the founders of SkunkMonkey Designs. See more ideas about Cookie recipes, Desserts, Delicious desserts. Near an ear, a nearer ear, a nearly eerie ear. Once upon a barren moor There dwelt a bear, also a boar.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food the not your ordinary skunkmonkey fruitcake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!