Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Red Thai Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Red Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Red Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken red thai curry recipe. To make chicken red thai curry you need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Red Thai Curry:
- Prepare of For Homemade Red Curry Paste-.
- You need 3 tbsp of Ciba Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Use 4 tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Use 1-2 of Fresh Lemongrass Stalks.
- Use 1 tsp of Black Peppers.
- Use 4 tsp of Ginger.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Coriander Stems.
- Use 5 of Small-Medium Red Onion Finely chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 2 of Fresh Bay Leaves Medium Size.
- Provide 2 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- You need 5 of Fresh Hot Red Chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of Oil for a Grinding.
- Get of For Curry-.
- Provide 1 tsp of Butter and Oil.
- Take 1 cup of Bite-size chunks of Vegetables.
- Provide 1 cup of Boneless Chicken cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 250 ml of Fresh First Press Coconut Cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1 of Green Chilli Roughly Chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of Red Curry Paste (approx).
- You need of Salt as per Taste.
Instructions to make Chicken Red Thai Curry:
- For Curry, we will start by making curry paste first. For that take all ingredients mentioned in a list for curry paste. Instead of taking Dry Red Chilli I used Ciba Kashmiri red chilli powder for brighter colour. And as galangal wasn't available, I used Ginger..
- Take all ingredients in grinding jar and make a paste of it. Then I prefer to add 1 tbsp of oil in it and grind it again for a smoother texture. Then just put it in an airtight glass container and store it in the refrigerator..
- Now for curry, Chop Vegetables (I took Mushrooms, Baby Corns, Onion and Capsicum) and chicken into bite-size pieces..
- Then first take 1 tsp butter in a cooking pot. First, add fine cupped garlic in it and let it gets light golden. Then saute chicken pieces with a pinch of black pepper and pinch of salt in it and let it cook completely. Once it is done, take it off the pot..
- In the same pot, add 1 tsp of oil. And add green chilli and vegetables in it and saute it till those become translucent..
- Take red curry paste in 1 bowl and add the same amount of water in it. And make it a thin paste..
- Now add coconut milk in a cooking pot and stir it. Also, add sugar, salt (as curry paste also has salt in it, adjust accordingly) and curry paste and mix it. Let it boil for 2-3 mins on low flame. And Our Chicken Red Thai Curry is ready to serve..
- Serve it with Steamed Rice. I even like to combine it with spaghetti or Indian Rice Ghavan..
If you find this Chicken Red Thai Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.