Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun hot pot recipe. To cook cajun hot pot you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Hot Pot:
- Prepare 3 lb of Red skin potatoes, cubed.
- Provide 1 lb of Andouille or smoked sausage, sliced.
- Get 1 lb of Cabbage, sliced.
- Provide 1 small of Onion, diced.
- Get 1 each of Green pepper, diced.
- Use 1 can of Vegetable or chicken broth, 14.5 ounces.
- Get 1 cup of Water.
- Provide 4 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Smoked paprika.
Steps to make Cajun Hot Pot:
- Mix liquids and spices in a large pot.
- Add potatoes, sausage, onions and peppers. Stir well.
- Cook uncovered on medium high heat for 10 minutes. Pot should be boiling and allowing liquids to evaporate as it cooks..
- Add cabbage, stirring gently and cook another 10-20 minutes until potatoes are tender and most of the liquid is evaporated. Stir once or twice..
Thai-Cajun Hot Pot With Prawns: Thai curry and lemongrass melt into bay leaf, cayenne,and paprika in this one-pot recipe. The bite of lemongrass satisfies seafood's need for lemon. Add a hearty scoop of rice to make a deceptively fancy and filling week night dinner. My husband an… The Best Cajun Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot), Slow-cooker Ratatouille (crock Pot /slow Cooker), Crock Pot Lasagna Slow Cooker.
If you find this Cajun Hot Pot recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.