Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Sweet Chicken in an Apricot liqueur & Honey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Sweet Chicken in an Apricot liqueur & Honey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nutritious and good for you. Some foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Green tea is really great for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You already knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you are aware that it can help you be happier as well!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my sweet chicken in an apricot liqueur & honey recipe. You can cook my sweet chicken in an apricot liqueur & honey using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Sweet Chicken in an Apricot liqueur & Honey:
- Prepare 1/4 of Cooked Chicken breast it in large pieces.
- Provide 4 tbls of Apricot liqueur.
- Use 1 tbls of Cranberry sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey.
- Provide 1 tbls of onion chunks.
- You need 1 tbls of sweetcorn.
- Get bowl of Some iceberg lettuce chopped up for the bottom of the.
- Take of Some chopped Spring onion in thin lengths for the finish.
Instructions to make My Sweet Chicken in an Apricot liqueur & Honey:
- Add the chicken to a saucepan and pour the apricot liqueur over the chicken. Add the onions bring to the boil and simmer.
- Add the sweetcorn and honey and cranberry leave to simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add the lettuce then the chicken on top and finish with the spring onion.Serve hot or Cold..
Pour the mixture on top of the chicken. Now bake, serve over rice, and enjoy! Grab your four ingredients: chicken, apricot jam, dry French Onion soup mix, and salad dressing. Place the chicken in a casserole dish and mix the other three ingredients together. Pour the mixture on top of the chicken.
If you find this My Sweet Chicken in an Apricot liqueur & Honey recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.