Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Red Fish Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red fish curry recipe. You can cook thai red fish curry using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Red Fish Curry:
- Get 600-800 g of Firm White Fish Fillets *boneless.
- Use 1-2 of Shallots *OR 1 Onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 200 g of Vegetables of your choice *sliced.
- Take of *Suggestions: Coriander, Red Capsicum, Broccolini, Beans (blanched), Snow Peas, Sugar Snap Peas, Asian Greens, etc.
- You need 1/3 cup of (about 100g) Red Thai Curry Paste.
- Take of *Note: Depending on the paste, you might need only 1/4 cup or less.
- Prepare 1 (400 g) of Tin Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Fish Sauce.
- Provide 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Jasmin Rice.
- Get of Toasted Peanuts *coarsely chopped.
- Use 1 of Lime *cut into 4 wedges.
- Get of Coriander Leaves *optional.
Instructions to make Thai Red Fish Curry:
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium–high heat. Cook Shallots (OR Onions) and Garlic until soft, add Curry Paste and cook for 2-3 minutes. *I use this curry paste..
- Stir in Coconut Milk, about 1/2 cup Water, as you rinse the tin, and Fish Sauce. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to simmer, add Vegetables and Fish. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until Fish is just cooked..
- Serve with Freshly Cooked Jasmine Rice, with Toasted Peanut, Lime and Coriander Leaves..
If you find this Thai Red Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.