Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Pick water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry with chicken recipe. To make thai green curry with chicken you need 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- Get 350 g of Chicken Meat (boneless, skinless, cut into pieces).
- Take of Green Curry Paste (processed in a blender);.
- Provide 50 g of Shallots.
- Get 20 g of Garlic.
- Get 10 g of Turmeric.
- Use 20 g of Galangal.
- Take 40 g of Lemongrass.
- Use 50 g of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 20 g of Bird's Eye Chilli (also called Thai Chilli).
- Get 20 g of Thai Basil (or just Basil).
- Take 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- Take 25 g of Fermented Shrimp Paste.
- Provide of For Cooking;.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Use 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fish Sauce.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- COOK THE PASTE; Heat 3 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot and fry the green curry paste until the oil separates..
- COOK THE CHICKEN; add the chicken and fry the chicken for 2 minutes each side (total 4 mins)..
- ADD THE REST; next add the coconut milk, stock, lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and mix well. Simmer and reduce the liquid until your desired consistency. Remember to stir every 4-5 mins to avoid the coconut milk from curdling. It's already seasoned but if you have to you can add salt a to your taste. Serve with rice..
If you find this Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.