Crockpot Taco Soup. Today I'm sharing How to Make Crockpot Taco Soup! This is one of our Families favorite recipes and it's easy and cheap to make for a crowd! This crockpot taco soup is surprisingly easy to make.
Canned beans and the slow cooker make this soup a snap to prepare and cook. Feel free to replace the kidney beans or black beans with pinto beans or great northern beans. This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crockpot taco soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Taco Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crockpot Taco Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Today I'm sharing How to Make Crockpot Taco Soup! This is one of our Families favorite recipes and it's easy and cheap to make for a crowd! This crockpot taco soup is surprisingly easy to make.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crockpot taco soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Taco Soup:
- Make ready 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Get 1 large of white onion diced.
- Take 1 large of jalapeno minced.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Make ready 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ranch Mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 15 oz of Black Beans.
- Get 4 oz of Diced Green Chilies.
- Take 15 oz of whole kernel corn.
- Take 15 oz of Light Red Kidney Beans.
- Make ready 29 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- Take 28 oz of Petite Diced Tomatos.
- Take 29 oz of Water (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1 of sour cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 of cheese (optional).
- Get 1 tsp of Tabasco (optional).
- Take 1 of tortilla chips (optional).
I got it from a family friend. This flavorsome taco soup is not going to give you many troubles in the kitchen; the Crockpot recipe is far simpler than any stovetop recipe. All you need to do put in the ingredients. Chickpea Crockpot Taco Soup- we've been making a version of this slow cooker taco soup for YEARS and I love it so much.
Steps to make Crockpot Taco Soup:
- Heat oil over mid-high heat in large skillet..
- Add ground meat, onion, and green chilies to skillet. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- While meat browns, rinse and drain beans and corn. Add beans and corn to crockpot..
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot..
- Once meat mix is done drain excess liquid. Add meat mix to crockpot..
- If you don't like a thick soup add water to crockpot. I add about 29 once..
- Stir all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours..
- When you're ready to serve garnish with either cheese or sour cream and enjoy. My boys also like tortilla chips to dip..
It's great for quick and easy meals and can even be used on tacos with. Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe is one of my go to meals on busy weeks because it is so easy. The flavor is just amazing and the I love to throw this in the crock pot when I know it's going to be a cold day. This taco soup recipe is so easy to just use what you have. If you love Taco Tuesday – you'll love this easy crockpot taco soup!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot taco soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!