Kolkata fish fries. Bengali fish fry recipe: A fish fry or diamond fry in Calcutta is a crumb-coated fillet of bhetki—something that would be called a fish cutlet elsewhere. Today Kolkata Fish Fry is easily available in every next corner of busy streets of Kolkata but the scenario wasn't same during our childhood. Being grownup in north Kolkata, land of telebhaja.
Other than simple fried fish, fishes are also dipped in batter before frying. The flesh of the fish is pearly pink in color and it has firm, large flakes and is easy to cook as it is low in fats as compared to its other mates. Vetki is pleasant to cook as it does not give out a strong odor.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, kolkata fish fries. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bengali fish fry recipe: A fish fry or diamond fry in Calcutta is a crumb-coated fillet of bhetki—something that would be called a fish cutlet elsewhere. Today Kolkata Fish Fry is easily available in every next corner of busy streets of Kolkata but the scenario wasn't same during our childhood. Being grownup in north Kolkata, land of telebhaja.
Kolkata fish fries is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Kolkata fish fries is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kolkata fish fries using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kolkata fish fries:
- Get 10 pieces of bhetki/barramundi or basa fillets wash and pat them dry.
- Make ready as neeeded of Lemon juice.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 of onion finely grated.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1 cup of Corn flour.
- Get 1 cup of Corn flakes crushed.
- Get 2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
Business listings of Fish Fry manufacturers, suppliers and exporters in Kolkata, West Bengal along with their contact details & address. Ilish Fish Fry – Bhetki Fish Fry – Kolkata Street Food – India Street Food. Bengali Fish Fry is a popular snack from streets of Kolkata. "Best Fish fry Restaurant Kolkata" Kolkata best Fried Restaurant After Lockdown Restaurant Security?? Good Testy and fresh Fish fry Mutton Pantharas in.
Instructions to make Kolkata fish fries:
- Marinate the fillets with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 2 teaspoon salt for 1 hour. For the second marination add 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic paste, 1 onion finely grated and 2 teaspoon of garam masala powder for 4 hours. In a bowl beat 1 egg with 1 tablespoon of corn flour and keep aside. Crush finely 5-6 cups of cornflakes in a blender and spread it on a plate..
- Dip each fish fillets in the egg batter and coat them well with cornflakes powder, repeat the process again, dip the once corn flour coated fillets in the egg and again coat them well in the cornflakes powder and place them gently on a plate and keep them to set properly for an hour. Repeatvthis process with all the fillets..
- After an hour heat white oil for deep fry in a wok( around 4 cups and fry the fish fillets in medium flame. As they turn golden brown in colour gently transfer them on kitchen napkins so that they absorb the extra oil. Serve with your choice of dip and salads..
Ilish Fish Fry – Bhetki Fish Fry – Kolkata Street Food – India Street Food. Kolkata – the Cultural Capital of India is a heaven for foodies and especially for people with a sweet tooth. Bengali sweets are famous and certainly needs no introduction, however; the spicy, tangy and. Fish Fry Recipe Apanjan Style Bengali Fish Cutlet With Bhetki Pujo Special Kolkata Street Food. Bengali Fish Fry is a popular snack from streets of Kolkata.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food kolkata fish fries recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!