Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun shrimp pasta recipe. To cook cajun shrimp pasta you need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Shrimp Pasta:
- Provide 1/2 lb of large shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed.
- Provide 1/2 lb of andouille sausage.
- You need 3 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- You need 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 of medium yellow onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of – 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of crushed tomatoes.
- Use 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 12 ounces of fettuccine.
- You need of Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Use of Grated Parmesan and chopped parsley, for serving.
Instructions to make Cajun Shrimp Pasta:
- Bring large pot of water to boil for pasta..
- Toss shrimp with 1 – 2 tablespoons of cajun seasoning and coat well Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and drizzle bottom of pan with olive oil.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes or so until starting to curl Flip shrimp over and cook another minute or two and then remove to a plate and set aside.
- Drizzle pan with a little more olive oil, add sausage and brown until nicely caramelized, about 4 – 5 minutes Remove to plate, set aside.
- Add pasta to salted boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Lower heat to medium and add another good drizzle of olive oil to the pan, add the onion, red bell pepper, thyme, smoked paprika, 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning, brown sugar and a generous pinch of salt. Sauté until onion and pepper have softened a bit, scraping up any browned bits that you can.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add crushed tomatoes, chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce and bring to a simmer, stirring and scraping up any brown bits from bottom of pan, simmer a couple minutes.
- Add cream and stir to combine, bring to a simmer Once simmering, add cooked pasta and andouille sausage and stir to combine and heat through, 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add more chicken broth or cream if it seems dry or you’the like more sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste and then lastly, add blackened shrimp and combine, or place shrimp on top of pasta.
- Sprinkle with some more freshly cracked black pepper, grated Parmesan and chopped parsley.
Tender whole shrimp smothered in a quick and easy spicy cream sauce with just the right amount of perfectly cooked pasta. This Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe will have you saying goodbye to restaurant versions and hello to this epically delicious recipe! It's loaded with fresh, colorful veggies, and juicy succulent shrimp smothered in a vibrant, creamy Cajun sauce with just the right amount of kick. The Cajun shrimp Pasta is a quick, easy, and flavorful stand-alone seafood meal. It's a satisfying comfort seafood pasta at its best.
If you find this Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.