Vermicelli In Pork Belly Soup.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vermicelli in pork belly soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vermicelli In Pork Belly Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Vermicelli In Pork Belly Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vermicelli in pork belly soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vermicelli In Pork Belly Soup:
- Prepare 30 of bitesize Pork Belly.
- Get 2 cup of vermicelli.
- Prepare 3 cup of Choy sum vegetables.
- Get 6 of garlic & 6 shallot pounded.
- Get 2 of litter water.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of lights soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take Dash of pepper.
Instructions to make Vermicelli In Pork Belly Soup:
- With 4 tbsp oil brown the pork belly about 6 minutes then drain and set aside.
- With 2 tbsp oil sauté the pounded garlic and shallot till fragrant but not burn then add in the pork belly and water, bring it to a boil then in simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add in the presoak vermicelli and Choy Sum. bring it to a boil then season with light soy sauce and pepper, then off heat and enjoy TOP with some fried shallot.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vermicelli in pork belly soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!