Apple Crumble Muffin. These apple crumble muffins are soft and fluffy, stuffed with small chunks of fresh apples and topped with rich crumble topping. These Glazed Apple Crumb Muffins are bursting with buttery, brown sugar flavor and are topped with sweet vanilla Glazed Apple Crumb Muffins. Apples – In most baking recipes involving apples, you might have noticed a common call for firm, tart apples.
Like this Apple Crumble Muffin recipe? This sweet apple muffin with a deliciously crunchy topping was created for Dualit by blogger Brittany Blogger Brit Woodruff of @naturally.b has created the perfect dessert muffin with these Apple. This Apple Crumble Muffins recipe was modified from an old recipe I found in my recipe book collection.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, apple crumble muffin. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These apple crumble muffins are soft and fluffy, stuffed with small chunks of fresh apples and topped with rich crumble topping. These Glazed Apple Crumb Muffins are bursting with buttery, brown sugar flavor and are topped with sweet vanilla Glazed Apple Crumb Muffins. Apples – In most baking recipes involving apples, you might have noticed a common call for firm, tart apples.
Apple Crumble Muffin is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Apple Crumble Muffin is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple crumble muffin using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Crumble Muffin:
- Prepare 1-2 cubes of butter.
- Get 1-1/2 of Apple.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 30 ml of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla custard powder.
- Take 1 cup of maida.
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of strawberry oats/muesli.
- Get 1-2 tsp of sugar powder.
It is very easy to bake and yummy delicious to eat as dessert. These low carb apple crumble muffins are a buttery, cinnamon muffin for a delicious breakfast or gluten free sweet treat. If you enjoy my mock apple crumble but can't trust yourself with portion. These healthy apple crumble muffins will have your mouth watering!
Steps to make Apple Crumble Muffin:
- Make pre preparations and keep everything ready to make the recipe..
- Chop the apples, heat butter in a pan. Add the chopped apples..
- Now add cinnamon powder, maple syrup and mix well..
- Now add vanilla custard powder. Mix again. Let it cook for just 1-2 mins on slow flame..
- In a blender, blend butter, sugar and maida into a crumbly texture. Use half the mixture, make a base of this crumbly by patting down and make small cups in a mould. Then top it with the Apple custard mixture. To the remaining base, mixture add maple syrup, strawberry oats/muesli. Mix well and make a crumbly topping..
- Lastly fill it with the muesli topping and place the tray in the oven and bake it for 40 mins at 190°c. When done sprinkle sugar powder and serve..
If you are a muffin lover, you need to try this recipe! It's the perfect 'comfort' food and makes a great snack to take to work or school. Apple Crumble Muffins are to die for with a sweet combination of apples, cinnamon, nutmeg, and Apple Crumble Muffins. It's already starting to warm up here in Arizona. Make the Crumb Topping: I suggest Make the Apple Muffin Batter: To do this, you will need an electric mixer.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food apple crumble muffin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!