Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roast duck red curry (thai) recipe. You can cook roast duck red curry (thai) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai):
- Provide 2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Provide 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 3 of kafir lime leaves.
- Use 1 of small bunch Thai Basil or Basil.
- Use 1 of Red Chilli (cut).
- Provide 150 grams of pineapple.
- Prepare 3-4 of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 3 Tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of salt (optional).
- Prepare of Roast duck.
- Take 200 grams of duck breast with skin.
- You need 1 Tbsp of five spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grounded coriander.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai):
- For simple roast duck. Pre heat the oven for 190 Degree C.
- Score duck skin. Then rub mixture of five spice, ground coriander, salt and pepper on the skin. Also put salt and pepper on the flesh side..
- Put duck skin side down in a cold pan. Turn the heat to medium and cook for 3 minutes. Then reduce to low and leave the duck skin to render for 5-8 minutes. Check the skin and move the duck a couple of times during cooking..
- Finish the duck in the oven for 10 minutes. Duck will still be pink and tender. After coming out from the oven, rest the duck for 5-8 minutes. Then cut to pieces. Leave it aside..
- Now, we will make the curry. Prepare all ingredients for the curry..
- Heat up the pan with the cooking oil added, then cook the curry paste (with low heat). Keep moving it in the pan, we don’t want to burn it. Cook until it smells fragrant..
- Add 2/3 of the coconut milk. Cook the paste and coconut milk by stiring them together. Bring it up to the boil then reduce to medium heat..
- Add fish sauce, salt and sugar then add pineapple and tomatoes. Reduce to low heat..
- Add roast duck. Add water, the rest of coconut milk, kafir lime leaves and red chilli. Don’t stir. Bring it up to the boil. Then turn off the heat..
- Add Thai basil and stir. And it’s now ready to be served..
If you find this Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.