Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Loin Jambalaya Po'boy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Loin Jambalaya Po'boy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork loin jambalaya po'boy recipe. You can cook pork loin jambalaya po'boy using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Loin Jambalaya Po'boy:
- You need of Jambalaya.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- You need 1 lb of Tail-Off Shrimp.
- Provide 2 of Andouille Sausage.
- Take 1 of Diced Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 stalk of Celery chopped.
- Get 1 can of chopped Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth or White Wine.
- Take 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 1 of Sweet red peppers and yellow peppers diced.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of ground red pepper.
- Get of Pork Loin.
- Provide 1 of Pork Loin.
- Get 1 of Cajun dry rub (any choice of cajun seasoning).
- Use 1 of salt.
- Take 1 of pepper.
Steps to make Pork Loin Jambalaya Po'boy:
- Butterfly the pork loin and let marinate in the Cajun dry rub for at least 1 hour.
- Pre heat oven for 400°F.
- Sauté shrimp, chicken and sausage in butter..
- Add the celery, onion, garlic, sweet peppers, and rice. Cook til translucent add salt and pepper to help soften the veggies..
- Add 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth or white wine then add your can chopped tomatoes bring to a boil and let simmer for 20 mins. S and P to taste. Add ground red pepper for a little kick..
- When the jambalaya is done. Spread across the pork loin and flap over the other end. Use toothpicks to keep it in place..
- Place in a 400°F oven to roast for about 15 mins then turn down the heat to 350°F to finish for 35 – 40 mins depends on how thick the pork..
Cut bacon in small cubes and brown in oil. I wanted to make something special out of my left-over pork roast and improvised on a Jambalaya recipe I had used from a Simple and Delicious magazine – the family loved the results. This is not a spicy dish as I had toddlers eating it too but it could very easily be spiced up. Get your large pot ready with a tablespoon of coconut oil, and heat to medium-high. Throw in your pork, and season with Cajun seasoning, enough to coat the pork.
If you find this Pork Loin Jambalaya Po'boy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.