Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple fried rice with thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe. To make pineapple fried rice with thai red curry 😍😍😍 you only need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍:
- You need of Rice:.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple tidbits.
- Get 4 cups of cooked rice, preferably at least 1 day old.
- You need 4 Tbsp of oil for stir-frying.
- You need 2 of onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of red or green chilli.
- Get 1/2 cup of roasted unsalted cashews.
- Provide 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- Take 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Take 3 Tbsp. of chicken or vegetable stock 3 Tbsp. fish sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp. of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sugar.
- Take 3 of spring onions, finely sliced.
- Take 1/3 cup of fresh coriander.
- You need of For Curry::.
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Use 1 kg of chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm (1 1/4in)pieces.
- Get 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 250 g of (green beans, chopped.
- Provide 2 of Onion cut into square pieces.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves.
Steps to make Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍:
- Method For Rice: Swirl 3 Tbsp. oil around a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions, garlic, and chilli, stir-frying for one minute, or until fragrant Push aside the onions, garlic, and chilli to make room for the egg…
- Add the beaten egg to the wok/pan, and stir fry quickly to cook (like making scrambled eggs). ).Mix together the chicken or vegetable stock, fish sauce curry powder, and sugar. Stir well, then add to wok/pan. Add the cashews and stir-fry for 30 seconds..
- Now add the prepared rice to the wok/pan. Stir-fry until all the rice has mixed with the sauce and is a uniform colour..
- Add the frozen peas, currents (or raisins), and pineapple. Stir-fry to mix in. Continue stir frying until everything is integrated (1-2 more minutes),, To serve, sprinkle with spring onion and coriander,,.
- Method For Curry: Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onions, garlic and ginger. Cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes. The sauce should have reduced and thickened by this stage. Add the beans, stir well, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until tender..
- There should be enough sauce to easily coat the meat. If the mixture is very liquid, increase the heat and simmer until reduced. Season to taste and serve in bowls topped with a handful of coriander leaves, accompanied with steamed rice..
If you find this Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.