Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other refreshments. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe. To make thai red prawn curry with sticky rice you only need 27 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Use 1 of white onion.
- Get 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Use 300 g of large raw king prawns.
- You need Half of a bag of spinach leaves.
- Get of Curry sauce – blitz together.
- Get 1 of red onion.
- Provide 1 of red or orange pepper.
- You need 1 of large red chilli.
- Get 1 of spring onion.
- You need 1 of thumbsize piece of ginger.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of large fresh tomatoes.
- Get Squeeze of honey.
- Prepare Splash of Soy sauce.
- Provide Splash of fish sauce.
- Get Half of the juice from a lime.
- Use 1 tbspn of size amount of lemongrass.
- Get of Spices.
- You need 1 spoon of cumin.
- Use 1 spoon of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 spoon of turmeric.
- Take of Garnish.
- Take of Fresh coriander.
- You need of Lime wedge.
- Get of Poppy seeds.
- Use of Spring onion.
- Use of Fresh red chilli.
Steps to make Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Finely dice white onion and fry in a drizzle of oil. Once onions are soft add the spices and cook for a few mins. Pour over the blitzed curry sauce ingredients and simmer for 10 mins or so on low. Add the coconut milk off the heat and simmer again for 10 mins or so. Taste and season with more salt/soy or honey if needed..
- Cook your sticky rice for 10 mins or so and while this is cooking add your prawns and spinach leaves. Taste again before you serve and garnish and enjoy..
If you find this Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.