Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Milk Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Milk Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably purchase many items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to milk cookies recipe. You can cook milk cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Milk Cookies:
- Use 3 cups of flour.
- Use 1 cup of powdered milk.
- Use 250 g of butter.
- Provide 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda (optional).
- Get 1 tsp of Milk flavour.
Steps to make Milk Cookies:
- Sift flour, baking soda & salt in a bowl..
- Beat butter n icing sugar in a separate bowl until fluffy..
- Whisk egg in a bowl n add it to d butter mixture..
- Add milk and continue to mixed, start adding your flour bit by bit and continue to mixed until you exhaust d flour..
- Add flavour n mixed together..
- Line your baking tray With baking paper and arranged your batter into desired shape..
- Nb: if you are going to cut with cookies cutter refrigerated ur batter for 20min then sprinkle flour on your work surface, then roll ur batter and cut desired shape with d cutters..
- Bake n enjoy with tea or coffee..
We deliver a weekly supply of delicious and effective oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and dairy free, gluten free cookies, that not only taste great, they actually work. Eat one of our cookies and feed your baby more breastmilk today! Discover cookie gift ideas that cover all of the Milk Bar flavor bases. Sometimes the correct answer is "one of each." From sweet and salty, to fruity, corny, chewy, crispy, fudgy, chocolatey, vanilla-y. Discover cookie gift ideas that cover all of the Milk Bar flavor bases.
If you find this Milk Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.