Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach & Riccota Cheese Ravioli with Lemon Butter Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach & Riccota Cheese Ravioli with Lemon Butter Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & riccota cheese ravioli with lemon butter sauce recipe. To cook spinach & riccota cheese ravioli with lemon butter sauce you need 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach & Riccota Cheese Ravioli with Lemon Butter Sauce:
- Use of Pasta.
- Get 200 g (7.05 oz) of Bread flour.
- Take 200 g (7.05 oz) of Cake flour.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Water.
- Get 2 of Egg yolks.
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide of Filling.
- Take 300 g (10.58 oz) of Spinach.
- You need 200 g (7.05 oz) of Ricotta cheese.
- Use to taste of Nutmeg powder.
- Take to taste of Fine salt & pepper.
- Get of Glue.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- Take of Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 4 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 12 of Sage leaves.
- You need to taste of Garlic chives.
- Take to taste of Dill.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Take to taste of Dill.
Instructions to make Spinach & Riccota Cheese Ravioli with Lemon Butter Sauce:
- Making pasta takes time. Measure and prepare the filling & sauce ingredients and put them back in the refrigerator. As for spinach: boil, drain & squeeze out the water well. Then cut into bite size pieces in advance..
- Mix "bread flour, cake flour & salt" and then add "water, egg yolks & olive oil" and mix well..
- Knead the pasta mixture well and then spread it. Approximately 1 mm – 1.5 mm thin. The mixture is a bit hard, so this might be the toughest step..
- Cut the pasta with a cookie cutter. Need to put the filling in it later, so "not to small" cookie cutter will be suitable..
- Mix spinach and ricotta cheese. Then season it with nutmeg powder, fine salt & pepper..
- Place the filling on the pasta and then top it with another piece of pasta, which needs to be pasted with egg yolk as "glue". If the edge is not sealed, the filling may come out while boiling….
- I used a MN cookie cutter I got in MN! It was the perfect size! Leftovers can be kept in the freezer for a wile..
- Boil ravioli with plenty of water. It's done boiling when they come to the surface..
- Melt the butter in the pan, put in sage leaves, minced garlic chives & dill. Then stir-fry gently to get a good herb aroma..
- Stop the heat, add lemon juice and mix gently. Mix ravioli with this lemon butter sauce. Place ravioli on the plate and put some dill on top for a nice presentation!.
- My recipe was introduced as "Recipe of the Day"..
Spinach is a great staple to add to your diet. This leafy green vegetable grows all year round and is packed with vitamins and minerals. There are two basic types of spinach: flat-leaf and savoy. Spinach is an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals, including ():Vitamin A. Spinach is high in carotenoids, which your body can turn into vitamin A.
If you find this Spinach & Riccota Cheese Ravioli with Lemon Butter Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.