Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chipotle Chicken Tostadas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chipotle Chicken Tostadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chipotle Chicken Tostadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chipotle chicken tostadas recipe. You can cook chipotle chicken tostadas using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chipotle Chicken Tostadas:
- Take 2 lbs of Chicken Breast.
- You need of Tostada Shells.
- Use 1 can of Chipotle in adobo sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Take of Lettuce.
- Take 9 of Tomatos.
- Take of Salsa.
- Use of Crema or table cream.
- You need 1 of crumbly queso fresco or shredded parmesan cheese.
- Take of Beans (homemade or canned is fine) see my tip! on 5 min canned.
- Get of that taste like they're from a restaurant!.
- You need of Oil for a pan.
- Take of 5 min "Homemade" canned Beans! (Optional Tip).
- Provide of Canned whole beans of choice.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Some sliced onion.
- Take of In a pan saute onion with some oil until clear.
- You need of Add beans and garlic powder and salt. mash with potato masher.
Steps to make Chipotle Chicken Tostadas:
- Boil chicken with some onion with garlic, salt and spices, such as caldo, chili powder, etc…
- When it finishes, shred it up ; Meanwhile cut up onion Tomatos and 1 or 2 of the peppers from the adobo can. in a large frying pan fry onion and Tomatos and cut up peppers In the oil enough to help all the tomatoes and onion to just break totally down.
- Add chicken and stir fry till it absorbs all the tomato.
- Top Your Tostadas with beans, creme, cheese, salsa and veggies like lettuce and avocado.
If you find this Chipotle Chicken Tostadas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.