Pork Belly and Kimchi Stir Fry.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pork belly and kimchi stir fry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Belly and Kimchi Stir Fry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pork Belly and Kimchi Stir Fry is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork belly and kimchi stir fry using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Belly and Kimchi Stir Fry:
- Prepare 200 g of Pork belly (thin sliced).
- Take 200 g of Kimchi.
- Get 1/2 of Onion (thin sliced).
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Korean Chili Powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Sesami Oil.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sake or Dry White Wine.
Steps to make Pork Belly and Kimchi Stir Fry:
- Marinate the pork belly and kimchi with 1 tablespoon and 1 chili powder about 30 minutes..
- Thinly Slice the onion..
- Heat oil in a medium high heat, stir fry marinated pork belly and kimchi for 3 minutes..
- Add the onion and spring onion and stir fry another 3-5minutes until onion is soften and browned..
- Sprinkle with small cut chive or spring onion and serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pork belly and kimchi stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!