Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sugar Cooky Cakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sugar Cooky Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sugar Cooky Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sugar cooky cakes recipe. To cook sugar cooky cakes you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sugar Cooky Cakes:
- Use 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use Splash of vanilla.
- Provide 3 cups of flour.
- Use 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips (optional).
Instructions to make Sugar Cooky Cakes:
- Preheat the oven to 375. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Cream butter and sugar in a mixer til fluffy. Add eggs and milk and beat til combined. Scrape down often..
- In a bowl combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Add to wet ingredients in about 3 batches. This is where you add anything you want or not if you just want sugar cookies. Scrape down to a ball in the mixing bowl and put in the freezer for at least 30-45 minutes. I don’t even cover it..
- When thoroughly chilled, on a floured surface, roll dough into a log..
- Cut your dough into rounds and reshape into circles OR just roll it out like regular cooky dough and use cutters. I chose the log this time. Put remaining dough in the freezer til the next batch..
- Bake on cookie sheet for about 13-15 minutes. Only the bottoms should be slightly brown. Let cool on a rack..
- I made a chocolate glaze with 1 cup powdered sugar, 2 heaping tbsp cocoa powder and enough milk to make it thick..
Gradually beat in flour, and beat until mixture is smooth. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. I converted the recipe to Gluten Free by using King Arthur GF measure-for-masure flour. Dessert Delivered (mix & match your favorite desserts from our weekend delivery menu) will take place Thursday – Saturday. Please be sure to read the delivery terms and conditions carefully before placing your order.
If you find this Sugar Cooky Cakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.