Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai prawn curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai prawn curry recipe. You can cook thai prawn curry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai prawn curry:
- Take 1 of sweet potato.
- Provide 65 g of coconut cream.
- You need 250 ml of vegetable stock.
- Take 100 g of mange tout.
- Get 1 of pak choi.
- Get 1/2 of red pepper.
- You need 165 g of rice.
- Get 1/2 of lime.
- Get Packet of basmati rice.
- Get of Curry paste.
- Get 1 of shallot.
- Provide 1 of lime.
- Provide 10 g of root ginger.
- Provide 10 g of coriander.
- Provide 1 of red chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Thai prawn curry:
- Roughly chop shallot, coriander and red chilli and place in a food processor with peeled ginger, the juice of a lime and salt. Mix together until smooth..
- Add 2 tablespoons of paste to the wok and cook over a medium heat for a couple of minutes. Add sweet potato to wok and toss in mixture..
- Add coconut cream and stock to the wok bringing the mixture to a simmer. Cook over a low heat until the sweet potato is tender..
- Once the sweet potato is tender add halved mangetout, pak choi and diced pepper..
- Cover with a lid and cook for a further 5 minutes. Taste to check seasoning..
- Cook prawns in a separate pan and then toss into wok..
- Cook basmati rice and then serve, adding lime wedges to the side..
If you find this Thai prawn curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.