Turkish Pumpkin Dessert 🎃. Never had pumpkin as a dessert on its own? Turkish Pumpkin Dessert is a traditional Turkish dessert from Ottoman times. It is still a very popular dessert in the wintertime.
Sprink the sugar to all of them tops. Candied pumpkin is a sweet and tender classic Turkish dessert. It's made with only a few ingredients so the taste and texture of the pumpkin shine through.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, turkish pumpkin dessert 🎃. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Never had pumpkin as a dessert on its own? Turkish Pumpkin Dessert is a traditional Turkish dessert from Ottoman times. It is still a very popular dessert in the wintertime.
Turkish Pumpkin Dessert 🎃 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Turkish Pumpkin Dessert 🎃 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have turkish pumpkin dessert 🎃 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkish Pumpkin Dessert 🎃:
- Take 1 of middle pumpkin.
- Take 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare of Tahini and walnut (for serving).
Here is a delicious recipe from Turkey that will take you way beyond pumpkin pie. Turkish candied pumpkin dessert, better known as 'kabak. Turkish Pumpkin Dessert is a traditional Turkish dessert from Ottoman times. It is still a very popular dessert in the wintertime.
Instructions to make Turkish Pumpkin Dessert 🎃:
- Peel off the pumpkin and slice it as picture. (You can bake your seeds they are delicious as well 😋).
- Cut little pieces and put them on a tray. Sprink the sugar to all of them tops. Crack the cinnamon stick and put between pumpkin slices..
- Cover with an aluminium foil with your tray and put preheated oven 180°c for 30 mins. After then take off the foil and bake 15 mins more..
- Take of your pumpkins to a plate and let them cool. To serve, you can add tahini and walnuts on top. Enjoy!! 😊.
Pumpkin candy is a sweet and delicious Turkish dessert. Turkish cuisine is has a very wide range of desserts from puddings to sophisticated phyllo dough works even. Are you tired of the same old pumpkin recipes? Here is a delicious recipe from Turkey that will take you way beyond pumpkin pie. Canned pumpkin and cake mix make these bars an effortless alternative to pumpkin pie.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food turkish pumpkin dessert 🎃 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!