Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pretzel Bites recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pretzel Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pretzel Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pretzel bites recipe. To make pretzel bites you only need 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pretzel Bites:
- Provide of Pretzel ingredients.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Warm Water.
- Take 1 Packet of Yeast (2 1/2 tsp).
- Take 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Shortening (softened).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Butter flavoring (optional).
- Get 5 Cups of Flour, General Purpose.
- Take of Soda bath.
- Get 9 Cups of Water.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Baking Soda.
- Provide of Prebake.
- Provide 1 of Egg White (Large Egg).
- Prepare of Coarse Sea Salt.
- Take of Other things.
- Take sheet of Cookie.
- Get of Parchment paper.
- Take bowls of Several.
- Get spoon of Slotted.
Steps to make Pretzel Bites:
- Gather all the ingredients. Prep work is key to making this go smoothly..
- In a bowl, whisk together warm water and yeast. Let sit for a minute or so..
- Whisk in the salt, brown sugar, shortening, and butter flavoring (if desired.) Whisk until well blended. NOTE: while trying for an emulsion, it is perfectly fine to have broken up bits of shortening in the bowl..
- Using wooden spoon, or dough hook, gradually add flour 1/2 cup at a time, until the dough is not the consistency of paste, and has a slight spring to it..
- Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface, and knead for three minutes..
- Lightly cover with cloth, and let rise 10 minutes..
- While dough is rising, prepare Soda bath on stove top and bring to a boil. Preheat oven to 400F..
- Once dough has risen, deflate and flatten it slightly. Cut into long strips. A pizza cutter works well at this point..
- Cut the long strips into smaller squares..
- Roll each square into a ball and set aside. Repeat until dough is used up..
- In batches of four or five, place dough balls into soda bath for around 30-45 seconds. Lift out with slotted spoon, drain, and set on parchment lined cookie sheet..
- Repeat step 11 until all dough balls are done..
- Wash each dough ball with egg white, and sprinkle generously with coarse sea salt..
- Bake for approximately 17 – 19 minutes, until deep golden brown with a hard shell crust..
- Remove. Cool. Enjoy!.
Brush the tops with the egg wash and season liberally with the salt. Easy homemade pretzel bites brushed with melted butter and sea salt. This easy pretzel recipe makes the perfect appetizer or snack! Always a big crowd pleaser and gone in minutes! Although making homemade bread may seem intimidating, it doesn't have to be!
If you find this Pretzel Bites recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.