Bicol Express with Crispy Pork Belly.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, bicol express with crispy pork belly. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bicol Express with Crispy Pork Belly is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Bicol Express with Crispy Pork Belly is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bicol express with crispy pork belly using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bicol Express with Crispy Pork Belly:
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Make ready 1 of onion peeled and sliced thinly.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced.
- Take 1 of Pork Belly Slice.
- Take 3 tbsp of fresh shrimp paste or cooked shrimp paste in bottle.
- Get 1 of small can or 1 sachet of Coconut Milk.
- Get 4 pcs of Thai Chili (Bird's Eye Chili) sliced.
- Get 2 of finger chilies (Green long Chili) sliced.
- Get 1 of sliced of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Instructions to make Bicol Express with Crispy Pork Belly:
- Bring Pork Belly into a boil.
- When Pork Belly is tender, rub salt on it and heat oil then deep fry.
- Once the Pork Belly is Brown and Crispy set it aside and prepare the pot and heat oil.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and fine pepper then add the shrimp paste and sautee.
- Add coconut milk, water, thai chili,finger chili and sugar. Bring to a simmer for about 10 minutes until thickened.
- Cut the Crispy Pork Belly and put it on top of the sauce and garnish some whole Thai Chili.
- Serve hot with Hot Cooked Rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bicol express with crispy pork belly recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!