Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple pie dip with cinnamon chips recipe. You can have apple pie dip with cinnamon chips using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Chips:
- Provide of Apple Pie Dip:.
- Prepare 2 of large granny smith apples, peeled and diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get of Cinnamon Chips:.
- Get of Tortillas of choice (I use whole wheat).
- Get of Cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
Steps to make Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Chips:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with a wire rack over it. Cut the tortillas into chip sized pieces (or use cookie cutters to cut out fun shapes) and lay them out on the wire rack. Brush the melted butter over them lightly and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar. Bake for 8-12 minutes, until they are crisp..
- In a medium saucepan, combine all the apple pie dip ingredients except for the vanilla and set the heat to medium. Cover with a lid and let it cook for 20 or so minutes, until the apples are fragrant and have softened. Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the vanilla..
- That's it! Let the dip cool slightly. Serve the dip with the cinnamon chips and enjoy..
Serve tortilla chips with the warm apple pie dip. Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Chips. A sweet alternative to your usual cheesy dips and salty crackers. Serve as an appetizer or a dessert. Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Pie Crust Chips.
If you find this Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Chips recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.