Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai shrimp and green bean curry recipe. To cook thai shrimp and green bean curry you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry:
- Provide 1/2 lb of raw shrimp,peeled and deveined.
- Provide 1 cup of carrot, julienne (or shredded).
- Provide 2 cup of Green beans, halved.
- Take 2 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 2 1/4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Provide 3/4 tbsp of light brown sugar (or full tbs if u still find it too spicy).
- Take 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Green onions (for garnish).
Steps to make Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry:
- In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté garlic until fragrant. (About 2 min).
- Add the curry paste, fish sauce and brown sugar. Cook together for 1 min..
- Pour in water, stir until the curry paste has dissolved (should be sauce consistency now).
- Add your green beans and shredded carrots and cook 3-4 min..
- Add your shrimp, stir together and allow to cook for about 5 min until shrimp is pink and cooked through..
- Serve over brown or white rice, Garnish with sliced green onion..
If you find this Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.