Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, asian inspired pork belly 🐷. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷 is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷 is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook asian inspired pork belly 🐷 using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷:
- Prepare 5 strips of pork belly, cleaned.
- Get 1/4 cup of mirin.
- Take 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chinese 5 spice blend.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Gochujang blend.
- Get of Red Chile’s.
- Take 1-2 dashes of a good sesame seed oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of brown swerve.
Steps to make Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷:
- Clean and place pork belly into a ziploc bag. Add all ingredients. Mix around and place in the fridge a minimum of 3 hours..
- Take out the fridge 15 minutes before you’re ready to grill. Omg so freaking delicious 😋 if you like it crunchier, just place under broiler for a few seconds..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food asian inspired pork belly 🐷 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!