Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Massaman Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman curry recipe. To make thai massaman curry you need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- Provide 350 g of Chicken Meat (cut into pieces).
- Get 300 g of Potatoes (diced).
- Provide 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Tamarind Paste (soaked in 1/2 cup warm water).
- Provide 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Use 1-2 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- Provide of [Marinade].
- Provide 2 pinches of Salt (or more).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of White Pepper (or more).
- Provide of [Massaman Spice Mix] – ground well.
- You need 1 pc of Cinnamon Stick.
- Take 5 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- Prepare 5 pc of Cloves.
- Prepare 5 pc of Black peppercorns.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Take of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- Get 30 g of Red Chillies (deseed).
- Use 30 g of Green Chillies (deseed).
- Get 40 g of Garlic.
- Provide 40 g of Shallots.
- Take 20 g of Finger.
- Use 20 g of Galangal.
- Use 1 tsp of Shrimp Paste.
Instructions to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- MARINADE; season the Chicken with Salt and Pepper and set aside for 30 minutes or more..
- CHICKEN: heat 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Sauté the Spice Mix for 1 minute. Then add the Chicken and coat well. Cook the Chicken until brown all over..
- PASTE & POTATOES: add the Curry Paste and Potatoes. Mix well and cook until the oil separates..
- LIQUIDS: then add in the Coconut Milk, Tamarind Juice, Palm Sugar and mix well. Bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring the bottom occasionally..
- FINISH: after 10 minutes, remove the lid, and continue to cook until the gravy thickens. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves and serve with rice..
If you find this Thai Massaman Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.