Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Thai Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple thai chicken curry recipe. To make simple thai chicken curry you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Thai Chicken Curry:
- You need 500 grams of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of Medium onion, diced.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Green Thai curry paste.
- Use 250 grams of mushrooms, sliced.
- Use 350 grams of baby marrow, sliced into wheels.
- You need 4 clove of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Take 1 of chicken stock.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chicken spice.
- Take 1 can of coconut cream.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 packages of Pad Thai Noodles (optional).
Instructions to make Simple Thai Chicken Curry:
- Cut the chicken into strips, spice with chicken spice, and set aside.
- Heat the butter, and fry the onions, garlic, until translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and chicken, and fry until chicken is no longer pink (about 5-10mins)..
- Add the baby marrow, chicken stock, Thai green curry paste, and coconut cream, and bring to boil. (You can reduce the amount of curry paste, depending on how hot you enjoy your food)..
- Reduce heat, and simmer for about 15-20mins on low heat, stirring regularly. If need be, extra curry paste can be added for a stronger flavour.
- Remove from heat and serve on a bed of Pad Thai Noodles.
If you find this Simple Thai Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.