Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato & lotus hot salad recipe. To cook sweet potato & lotus hot salad you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad:
- You need of Sweet Potato.
- Prepare of Lotus.
- Provide of Potato Starch.
- Provide of Cooking Oil.
- Provide of <Sauce>.
- Take of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Vinegar.
- Get of Black Sesame Seed.
Steps to make Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad:
- Cut the sweet potato into 1cm thick. Then put into the water for 5 minutes. Drain the water and wipe it by a paper towel well. Dust with Potato Starch..
- Cut the Lotus into 1cm thick. Dust with Potato Starch..
- Put all Sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix it well..
- Heat 3tbsp the Cooking Oil in a frying pan. And fry the Sweet Potato until golden brown. Put the cooked Sweet Potato in a dish..
- Use the same frying pan. Fry the Lotus until golden brown. (If the cooking oil is not enough, add 1 tbsp.).
- Wipe off excess oil from Fillets with a paper towel well. Put in all sauce ingredients, and move the frying pan over the heat until the sauce covers the Sweet Potato and Lotus..
If you find this Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.