Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Dog Bone Cake Treats recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dog Bone Cake Treats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dog Bone Cake Treats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dog bone cake treats recipe. To cook dog bone cake treats you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dog Bone Cake Treats:
- Prepare of Cake:.
- Use 1 cup of flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Provide 1/8 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of applesauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Frosting:.
- Get 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Use 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
Steps to make Dog Bone Cake Treats:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Come in flour and baking soda in large bowl..
- In separate bowl, mix together peanut butter, vegetable oil, pumpkin puree and apple sauce. Add egg and stir..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir..
- Pour batter into greased 8" round pan or square glass baking dish..
- Bake 25-30 mins..
- Allow to cool, cut into desired shape using knife or cookie cutter..
- Mix Greek yogurt and peanut butter, spread on top of cake pieces..
- Extras: Decorate with squeeze cheese and/or crushed bits of your dogs favorite hard biscuit treat!.
These are great homemade treats for dogs with more sensitive tummies, or who perhaps don't need all those extra calories. First off, let me just state that upon finding this recipe, i was so excited to make this cake for my dogs. Both have sweet tooths and will consume just about anything. After making the cake exactly as instructed, both my dogs sniffed and walked away. Bocce's Bakery all-natural, wheat-free dog treats.
If you find this Dog Bone Cake Treats recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.